Hi! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! Amy (The Craft Bunny) here today to share a New Year card. I’m loving my new DT package from Jody, especially the sequins. Since I am loving the sequins, shaker card is calling me. Here is my card and how I created it.
- Use a stencil, apply Shimmerz Dazzlers texture paste in Red-iculous on A2 white cardstock
- Start from the bottom, blend in Squeezed Lemonade distress ink and lightly fade to the top
- Die cut the cup, whipped cream, lid and straw from patterned paper. Use brown pencil and Vintage Photo distress ink to add dimension to the cup and whipped cream
- Die cut some stars from green glitter paper using star die
- Build the star shaker. Add in sequins – Gold Confetti, Moonshine Delight and Christmas Wishes. The Christmas Wishes mix has multiple sequin types and I only added the ones that’d go well with the card
- Stamp the sentiment in black pigment ink and mount on double foam tape
- Lastly, add a thin stripe of patterned paper at the bottom of the card
I hope you like this card. Head over to my blog if you’d like to see the full supply list. Wishing you a Happy 2016 and more inspirations to come!